An affordable plan to keep your pets healthy, happy and safe
- now with unlimited FREE* consultations for Peace of Mind!
We, at All Pets Vet Care believe that a proactive preventative approach to pet
health care is vital for the health and well being of any pet.
This is why we would like to invite you to become a member of the All Pets Vet Care
Family Plan for Pawsitive Health.
This is NOT a replacement for Pet Insurance (which we encourage all pet
owners to take advantage of), but a plan to cover all the ROUTINE, PREVENTATIVE care
which responsible pet owners need to keep their pet in optimum health.
Preventative care is NOT included in Pet Insurance. Whilst a Pet Health Plan does work well
on its own, it's even better alongside Pet Insurance.
We recommend this plan because we want to help make responsible pet ownership simple and MORE affordable.
We want to help guard against preventable diseases so as to protect you and your pet by ensuring that vaccinations are kept up to date. Regular health checks also offer the chance to diagnose and manage any health issues that may develop.
Your pet would receive regular treatments to protect against flea infestation and quarterly treatments (monthly in young animals) to avoid infestation of worms. TOXOCARA (a roundworm) is, of course harmful to children and can be transmitted via your pet.
Pembrokeshire has a very high incidence of LUNGWORM which can be life threatening to dogs, with this plan your pet would receive regular preventative treatment.
You can be reassured that your pet would receive the best preventative care whilst you save money, as the plan would give you exclusive discounts on a variety of products which would be unavailable to non family members.
Included in the plan:
- Annual vaccinations along with a full consultation and 10 point health check with one of our veterinary surgeons and includes a nail clip if required.
- All flea treatment required for the year. A regime tailored to your pets specific needs.
- All worm treatment required for the year. Again, this would be tailored to your pets specific needs.
- A second health check (midway through the vaccination year) with one of our qualified veterinary nurses (including a nail clip, if required).
- Rabbits will receive an additional two dental checks with one of our qualified veterinary nurses.
- Free** consultations - no more concern about whether your pet should see the vet and being worried about the cost of the consultation, now you can make the appointment safe in the knowledge that, as a family member the consultation fee is already covered.
- Microchipping - now a legal requirement in dogs and a "must have" to help ensure the speedy and safe return of a lost pet.
- Consultations with the vet throughout the year.
- All Pets Vet Care branded food
- All waiting room sales, e.g. toy, treats, leads, collars and identification tags.
We have recently changed the Family Plan to a joining fee of £25.00 where you now gain all the benefits apart from the Family Flea and Worm Treatment immediately. Instead of there being a three month wait, it will now just be a one month wait for you for your Flea and Worm Treatment, where upon you will receive a text message to say it is set up and ready for you to collect.
You can Cancel the plan at any time, but if you cancel your Family Plan before renewal, there will be a £10 Administration Fee Charge. Upon Cancellation, you will be liable to settle the difference between the total cost of the goods and / or services received by you less the total amount collected by us. Any outstanding balances MUST be paid to All Pets Vet Care.