All Pets Vet Care
Sybil Way, The Docks,
Milford Haven, SA73 3AA
- Car parking immediately in front of the practice
Mon - Son:
8.30am - 5.00pm
24 hour emergency cover
All Pets Vet Care
The Old Docks Office, Sybil Way, Milford Marina, Milford Haven, SA73 3AA
Phone: 01646-663 883 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to welcome you and your pet to our Practice and allow us to care for your pet in the future!
- All Pets Vet Care family Plan for Pawsitive Health:
Spreads the cost of preventative healthcare into monthly payments and makes great savings!
- Three seating areas in the waiting room: The nervous
bunny does not need to sit next to the lively Jack Russell!
- Separate dog, cat & exotic wards with comfortable
bedding & dimmable lights reduce stress.
Situated in The Old Docks Office, we are just off Hamilton Terrace, the very first building on your left as you enter the marina.
Come in to meet our staff, who will be happy to show you around our premises, whenever this is possible.
Our aim has been to make our modern vet practice a pleasant & low stress environment not only for you, the owner, but certainly also for your pets.
We have time for our clients and patients and provide plenty of treats - our patients love coming back!
- Large walk-in kennel with underfloor heating to accomodate the largest of dogs.
- Recovery cages easily observed from the operating theatre & prep room, allowing
supervision in the post-operative phase.
- Digital x-ray system: Great quality of x-rays,reduces time your pet needs to be sedated
or anaesthetised. Alllows, if required, to get a second opinion from a specialist within an
hour no matter what time of day it is!
- Therapeutic laser treatments: For osteoarthritis, gingivitis, skin infections, wound and
fracture healing, lick granulomas and many other conditions. See our News page for more...
- All our staff frequently attend courses, so that we have up-to-date veterinary knowledge.
- High quality dog, cat & rabbit food, leads, collars and toys. Other lines often available by the
following working day.
COVID 19 Update:
During the Covid 19 pandemic, we are adhering to strict social distancing measures to ensure that we can continue to care for your pets and clients are currently not allowed to enter our building. Please bring your phone with you to your appointment and let us know when you have arrived. We will then take your pet in once we are ready for it and contact you either by phone or through a video call.
There is free WiFi on Milford Marina!
We are offering video consults as a triage system through our app, which you can download here:
(Please use this direct link and do not go through the app store)
You can also request food or medication through the app and pay through the app for these.